The next Regular Meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for Thursday, March 20, 2014 in the Student Services Center — Room SSC 2200 beginning at 7:00 p.m.
To download the board packet, visit:
Thursday’s Consent Agenda contains a number of items of interest to all, including the following:
- Item 9.B.5.c is listed for approval of a $50,000 seafood purchase for the Waterleaf Restaurant (an expenditure exempt from competitive bidding).
- Item 9.B.5.b lists approval of a $25,200 contract with Legat Architects to design the Addison Regional Center Renovation.
- Item 9.B.5.e lists approval of a three year contract extension with Follett (COD’s bookstore operator).
- Item 9.C.1 lists approval for Construction-Related Change Orders
Under New Business, there are multiple items.
- The first reading of a change in Board Policy 10-40, the Mandatory Budget Reserve
- Board Policy 15-5, Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Board Policy 15-10, Prohibition of Discrimination and Harassment
- Board Policy 20-5, Non-Discrimination
- For Approval: Restrict a Portion of the FY2014 Unrestricted Fund Balance and Realign a Portion of the Existing Restricted Fund Balance.
- Two Naming Honors (Belushi Performance Hall and Bjarne Ullsvik Football Stadium).